In the middle of freezing cold temperatures and mountains of snow, most of us are just worried about bundling up to get from one warm place to the next. It is important not to neglect your skin during these frigid temperatures. Adding a few extra minutes to your skin care routine can keep you looking refreshed despite the freezing weather.
- Exfoliate – A couple of times a week, make sure you use an exfoliating cleanser to get rid of dead, dry skin that makes you look dull and rough.
- Gently cleanse – Use a gentle cleanser that will remove dirt but not strip your skin of essential natural oils.
- Moisturize – Seriously. Don’t be afraid of heavier moisturizers, especially at bedtime. They will help your skin rejuvenate overnight.
- Try a mask – Facial masks are an awesome way to give yourself a mini facial right at home.
- Apply that eye cream – Your eyes are the first place to show your stress and exhaustion. Use a moisture rich eye cream to combat winter cold.
At LipoLaser of South Jersey, we offer patients a full line of Obagi skin care products to keep skin looking youthful and radiant, even in the harsh winter months.
Call us today at (856) 334-1764 to speak with one of our experienced staff members. We serve patients in Cherry Hill, Marlton, Mt. Laurel and throughout South Jersey.