Dr. Keith Radbill, D.O., Medical Director
Dr. Keith Radbill is the LipoLaser of South Jersey's medical director, a uniquely experienced doctor who brings a wealth of talent and expertise to our office. Dr. Radbill is one of New Jersey's finest practitioners in the field of medical aesthetics.
Dr. Radbill performs a range of procedures, including:
If you live in New Jersey and you want to learn more about Dr. Radbill or our practice, please call LipoLaser of South Jersey today at 856-983-3600.
Dr. Radbill's Experience and Education
Here is a brief history of Dr. Radbill's experience and education in the medical field. We welcome any questions you might have about our doctors and staff.
- Temple University, Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, 1985-1989
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, D.O., Medicine, 1989-1993
- Milcreek Community Hospital, Family Practice Residency, 1993-1997
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Family Practice Physician, 1997-2002
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Chairman of Department of Family Medicine,1998-2000
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Residency Director of Family Medicine, 1999-2000
- Center for Pain Management, Physician, 2003-2005
- Eastern Neurodiagnostic Associates, P.C., Director of Pain Management, 2006-2013
- LipoLaser of South Jersey, Physician and Medical Director, September 2016-Present
Special Training and Certifications:
- Credentialed Diplomat of Pain Management, American Academy of Pain Management
- Empire Medical Training, 2013-Present
- BOTOX® Cosmetic
- Chemical Peels
- Laser skin therapy
- Clinical Seminar in Aesthetic Medicine, Alma lasers
At LipoLaser of South Jersey, we are committed to ensuring we achieve your goals safely. This is possible because our doctors and staffers possess impeccable experience and professionalism.
If you live in New Jersey and you're looking for aesthetic procedures from medical professionals you can trust, please call LipoLaser of South Jersey today at 856-983-3600.