What improvements can I expect with the Microcurrent treatment?
Microcurrent treatment provides many tangible benefits that you will begin to experience from your first treatment. These improvements include:
- Improved health and appearance of the skin.
- Tighter and firmer skin.
- More toned muscles on the face and neck.
- Eyebrows and jowls lifted from sagging.
- Fading of scars and blemishes.
- Reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
What age is Microcurrent sculpting appropriate for?
We recommend Microcurrent treatment for adult patients of all ages. The treatment preserves the youthful elements of younger patients and rejuvenates the facial appearance of older patients.
How long do the treatment sessions last?
Your initial appointment will take about 75 minutes, and all other appointments will take about an hour. If you are receiving booster treatments, plan for only 30-40 minutes.
How soon do I begin to see results?
Your first treatment! Beautiful Image produces noticeable results after your first session and changes continue to appear as the muscle memory of your facial muscles is re-educated over 8-10 sessions.
How long will my results last?
Your results should last as long as you continue to receive booster treatments every 4-6 weeks after your initial treatment span. Without booster treatments, you risk losing the retrained muscle memory and will need to begin treatment again to regain your youthful results.
How many sessions are recommended for the full treatment and how often?
Most patients require 10 treatments for results that are as dramatic asa full facelift. Clients with more significant signs of again, such as severe neck sagging, deep creases, or crows feet, may need up to 15 sessions.
You need a minimum of two sessions the first week, then one session each week until treatment is complete. If you are preparing for a wedding, accepting an award, or need a shorter timeline for a special life event, you may get treatments twice each week to complete your treatment more quickly. Booster treatments should be scheduled every 4-6 weeks to maintain your look.
Who shouldn't undergo this cosmetic procedure?
Microcurrent treatment is an extremely effective alternative to facelifts. Because it is a non-surgical treatment, you do not need to worry about dangerous complications. It is a safe procedure that provides rapid results with no recovery time.
However, this treatment is not recommended for:
- Patients with a history of heart problems, epilepsy, thrombosis, high blood pressure, asthma, diabetes, multiple sclerosis, or implanted electrical devices.
- Patients who suffer from skin diseases or who have any open wounds, cuts or abrasions, or anyone who has recently undergone facial surgery.
- Patients who are pregnant. There is no scientific proof that this treatment is harmful to pregnant women, we advise that you wait until after you've given birth.
To schedule your personalized facial consultation with one of our experienced staff members, please call (856) 334-1764 or contact LipoLaser of South Jersey today. We serve patients in Cherry Hill, Marlton, Mt. Laurel and throughout South Jersey.